[Openchemistry-developers] GSOC 19 - Advanced Analysis of Quantum Chemistry Data

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:30:41 EST 2019

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for the interest. There is some overlap between the code base on
this project idea, namely we have some methods implemented already. I don't
think we have any issues currently enumerating the methods mentioned in the
project idea - feel free to create an issue!

I invited you to the OpenChemistry slack workspace.

Also, are you aware that DeepChem is also participating in GSOC this year
as part of OpenChemistry? Be sure to check out their ideas (
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/GSoC_Ideas_2019#DeepChem_Project_Ideas),
perhaps they are more to your liking. That being said, of course I'm not
discouraging you from looking into cclib, just raising awareness to make
sure you find what's most interesting for you :)

Best,
Karol