[Openchemistry-developers] Google Summer of Code 2019

Harkirat Arora harkirat286 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 12:11:31 EST 2019

Dear All

Warm Greetings and a Happy New Year!

I am Harkirat, the second-year undergraduate student at IIT Roorkee. Being
a part of a premier technological institute, I am interested in the field
of technology especially in the field of Data Science and Machine Learning.
I am very much excited about open-source and contributing my bit towards
Machine Learning community. I know programming languages like Javascript,
Python, and C++ and has a basic knowledge of Machine and Deep Learning
especially Computer Vision, Deep Neural Networks and ConvNets.

This organization was a part of GSoC 2018. I am enthusiastic towards being
a part of GSoC 2019. Can you please guide me about how to get started with
GSoC 2019 and how can I help your organization for GSoC 2019.

Regards
Harkirat Singh Arora
B.Tech Student
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee