[Openchemistry-developers] Google Summer of Code 2019

Krishna Swaroop K kkrishnaswaroop99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:45:09 EST 2019

Dear All
            I am K Krishna Swaroop, a first-year undergraduate at
NIT-Karnataka. Being part of one of the most reputed universities in India,
I'm interested to learn more in the field of technologies mainly Machine
learning and Data Science. I'm very much enthusiastic about open-source
contributions and the Professors at our university highly motivate us to do
so. I know programming languages such as C,C++,HTML,CSS,Python and I have a
basic understanding of Machine learning and have a rudimentary knowledge of
Data Science.
          Since this organization is part of the Google Summer of
Code-2019, I'm interested to contribute and be a part of your organization
for the GSoC 2019. I have already gone through the ideas list and seem to
be keenly interested in the RDKit Projects. Can you please guide me as to
what to do next, how to contribute to RDKit project, further reading and
most importantly how I can help your organization for GSoC 2019.

Regards
K Krishna Swaroop
BTech Student
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Contact- +91 9482403590