[Openchemistry-developers] Implementing new algorithms from the -R world, and further development of ADAP-3D.

Aniket Pradhan aniket17133 at iiitd.ac.in
Sat Mar 17 03:24:36 EDT 2018

 I was interested in this year's Google Summer of Code project -
Implementing new algorithms from the -R world into MSDK, and further
development of ADAP-3D.

I wanted to know what kind of additions (development) will we be seeing in
ADAP-3D this year, and what all algorithms we are planning to implement
from the -R language? Is it just going to be centWave, CAMERA, and
massifquant or something more?

--
Thanks

Regards