[Openchemistry-developers] Akshaj Verma - DeepChem - GSoC'18

akshaj verma akshajverma.oo7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:57:51 EST 2018

Hi.

My name is Akshaj Verma. I am undergraduate student from India. I would
like to work with Open Chemistry(DeepChem) as my mentor organization for
GSoC'18.

My interest lies in Deep learning. I have implemented a few projects using
RNN-LSTM and CNNs.For GSoC, I would like to  work on the Chemical Image
Segmentation tool for DeepChem. Is there a warm up task that has to be done
before the submission of the application?

Please help me get started with this project.

Thank you,

Akshaj Verma
Github: github.com/scarecrow21
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/akshajverma7