[Openchemistry-developers] GSoC 2018

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:23:59 EST 2018

Hi Alok,

No specific issue comes to mind at the moment, you can peruse the various
bugs we have filed at https://github.com/cclib/cclib/issues

An idea for pre-project work: you could try to write a simplistic parser
and try to get it to crawl the github repository and find out test files.

As far as the application is concerned, I would suggest putting a lot of
focus on what the project would achieve. For example, can you estimate the
number of logfiles out there you expect to find with the crawler?