[Openchemistry-developers] Regarding GSoC'18

Karol Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:11:13 EST 2018

Hey,

Great to hear from you. Here are three things that could be worthwhile to
do at the beginning:
1. Look through the GSOC ideas for this year, to get a feel what's brewing.
2. Look through the cclib issues on GitHub, to find something that could
get you contributing during the application period.
3. Look through our docs at https://cclib.github.io/ (and give us feedback
what is missing)

- Karol