[Openchemistry-developers] Interested in GSoC 2018

Mayank Bhutani mayankbhutani1998 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:05:43 EST 2018

Hello everyone

My name is Mayank Bhutani and I am third year undergraduate at BITS Pilani
Pilani Campus.
>From the GSoC ideas proposed for this year, I found 2 projects very
interesting which are
"Google Cardboard for 3Dmol.js" and "Utilizing Virtual Reality in Chemistry
Visualization and Modelling".

Till now, I have developed two applications in Unity, one is Chemistry
Virtual Lab and another application is converting 3D projects for real
estate to Virtual Reality projects.

I have developed both these applications in Unity and thus, have quite
experience in Unity, C#,C++ and Java.

I would like to know how to start further and contribute towards these
projects and what have been done till now.

Thanks

Regards

Mayank Bhutani