[Openchemistry-developers] Interested in GSoC 2018: Molecular Dynamics

Tezan Sahu tezansahu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:24:05 EST 2018

 I am Tezan Sahu, a first-year undergraduate at Indian Institute of
Technology Bombay (India). I am comfortable with C++ and Python. I also use
Git and GitHub for version control and collaboration. Apart from that, I am
also interested in all sub-divisions of Chemistry.

Although I have not worked for any large scale project till date, I would
love to contribute to some. I am interested in the GSoC, and would like to
contribute to your code. I am particularly interested in the project
relating to *Molecular Dynamics *as I found it quite interesting.

Please let me know what other stuff do I need to be familiar with for
contributing to this project. Also, do let me know about some groundwork
that I should do before starting this project.

Looking forward to being in touch with you.

Regards,
Tezan Sahu

--

     *Tezan Sahu*