[Openchemistry-developers] request to join the organization

RISHABH ARORA rishabharora1780 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 00:52:20 EST 2018

Hi, I am Rishabh Arora. I am currently pursuing MSc. Chemistry and B.E.
Chemical Engineering from BITS Pilani. I have deep interest in scientific
research and am proficient in Javascript, Jquery, bootstrap, html, css,
node.js, react js, C, C++ .
I have worked with a startup in developing their dynamic webpage, and have
also worked on several websites for my college fests by using the
technologies mentioned above.

I will be happy to contribute to your organization and would be happy to
become a part of your team.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks ans regards,
Rishabh Arora