[Openchemistry-developers] Some queries regarding cclib projects

Adam Tenderholt atenderholt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:07:24 EDT 2017

Hi Kunal,

Geoff covered everything pretty well. Other than providing a correct link
to our application guidelines (
http://wiki.openchemistry.org/Applying_to_GSoC), I'll just add that the
project ideas on the wiki are just that—ideas. It's up to you to write a
proposal, so feel free to combine ideas so that you find the project
exciting with realistic milestones.

Adam