[Openchemistry-developers] Contributing to OpenChemistry

Ishan Gupta ishangupta.work at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 04:22:10 EDT 2016

Hi,

My name is Ishan Gupta, and I am a Final year student / Senior at The LNM
Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur, India.

I am proficient in C, C++, and Python and I would like to contribute to the
development of Avogadro application. Please let me know if there are open
bugs, or features to be ported and I will start working on them.

With regards,
Ishan
--
*"What we do today, echoes in eternity."*
Ishan Gupta