[Openchemistry-developers] Intersted in Contributing

Shalin sns37 at duke.edu
Tue Mar 1 11:20:40 EST 2016

Hello Awesome  People,

I am a programmer at heart like you folks and I'd like contribute.
Though, I am stuck as a PhD student right now.  :D

I was following your open chemistry build page and l also encountered
errors(like Lakshman Meiyappan posted in a thread on this list) while
doing a make though I am not doing it on command line, I am using
QtCreator. It will be great if you can help me figure this part out.  I
have attached the entire LOG file with this email; there are 2 errors
and bunch of warnings.

That being said, I find your parallel computing ideas for GSoC'16
enticing and I would be interesting in working on them. We can use
OpenMP/ Cilk or can even do CUDA GPU programming (this will be lot of
work though).

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Shalin Shah

P.S - I might have sent this email twice, sorry about that