[Openchemistry-developers] Sample CSV data for mongochem?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Sat Feb 2 17:09:27 EST 2013

Hey Marcus,

Thanks a lot for the help. I'll try following Kyle's instructions to get some data in, but I'll let you know if it would help to have a snapshot of your database to start with. (That might not be a bad idea as an option for download if people want to try out the app.)

I'll let you know how things go as I play, and send you guys some notes on the wiki and my build experiences. I'm impressed with all the open chemistry super build stuff you set up, but unfortunately I didn't know that existed as an option at first. :)

Hope your talk went well!
-Eric