[Openchemistry-developers] Sample CSV data for mongochem?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Feb 1 14:45:44 EST 2013

Hey guys,

I've been using VTK charts for a GUI I built a while ago, and Marcus mentioned to me recently (on the VTK-dev list) that MongoChem had some good example code, so I've been trying to check it out. I was able to build it okay (I have some notes on that experience if you're interested), but I was wondering if there is someplace I can get some sample data to populate my database? I'm not totally ignorant of chemistry, but it's not my field, and it's not clear where I could get a decent-sized CSV file with the right format and data.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group