[Na-mic-project-week] Hold the dates: Project Week 30 and 31

Kapur, Tina,Ph.D. TKAPUR at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Aug 30 13:16:51 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Please hold the dates for the next two Project Weeks:

  *   Project Week #30: January 28-Feb 1, 2019 at Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Spain (Details will be added to https://na-mic.org/wiki/Project_Week_30 )

  *   Project Week #31: June 24-28, 2019 at MIT, Boston, USA  (Details will be added to https://na-mic.org/wiki/Project_Week_31 )

We will start the weekly video conferences to prepare for PW#30 on Tuesdays 10am Boston time on November 13, 2018 and I will send a reminder a week ahead.  The calls are already in the google calendar (namic-project-week).

For information about Project Week events, please visit https://na-mic.org/wiki/Project_Events.  Please send me any questions.

Best regards from a very warm Boston,
-Tina

Tina Kapur, PhD
Executive Director, Image-Guided Therapy
Radiology
Office: 617-732-5893

tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu<mailto:tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu>
brighamandwomens.org<http://www.brighamandwomens.org/>