[Na-mic-project-week] slicer/python breakout session next Tuesday at week project week

Steve Pieper pieper at ibility.net
Thu Jun 13 14:53:59 EDT 2013

Hi Folks -

Next Tuesday morning during Project Week we have a breakout session on
scripted modules.  We like to do these presentations as guided tours of the
wiki, so the materials can be re-usable after the session is over.  As part
of that I wrote up a bunch of notes [1].

I've probably forgotten things though, so if any of the experienced
developers spot anything missing please let me know.  Also for newer
developers or users if you have questions that you don't see addressed that
would be helpful to know also.

For those who will be joining the event next week I look forward to a
productive discussion!

-Steve

[1]
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2013_Project_Week_Breakout_Session:Slicer4Python