[Na-mic-project-week] 2011 Summer Project Week in Boston, June 20-24, 2011

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 4 06:47:00 EDT 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Thank you for continuing to participate in the preparations for the
Summer Project week this year. If you are planning to join us, please
read on:

1. We now have a list of 46 projects for the event.  If you are involved
in any of these projects, please create a wiki page for it using this
template:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week_Template

(Please do not edit the template itself but copy it into a new wiki page
and work from there.)

2. If you haven't registered yet, please do so as soon as possible.  The
registration fee remains $260 (to cover food for the week) and is only
payable by credit card this year.

https://www.cvent.com/events/2011-summer-project-week/registration-681f8ab31caa45bf903b9f04758eab82.aspx

3. Please review the overall agenda for the week:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Summer_Project_Week

4. We continue to hold project planning conference calls on Thursdays at
3pm ET. (Teleconference number: 800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873),
Participant code: 6815251#).   Please join if you have any questions
about the meeting or your project.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
-Tina