[Na-mic-project-week] upcoming Project Week Teleconferences

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue May 11 09:33:12 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

You are getting this email because you have either attended a previous
project week, or somehow expressed an interest in being part of these
within breathing distance of one of the organizers!
(If you don't want to be on it, just send me a note and I'll take care
of it.)

Three items:

1. If you intend to join the week, please add your project title on this
page before this Thursday 3pm ET.  If you don't know who all should be
on the team, put ? as placeholders, and I will followup.
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week

2.  If you would like to participate in the tutorial contest at the
project week,  please come to the tcon  this Thursday (May 13) at 3pm ET:
http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Summer_2010_Tutorial_Contest where
Sonia Pujol will be reviewing what constitutes a useful tutorial.

Please note that Ron has especially asked that all NA-MIC DBPs and
mature Collaboration-with-NCBC grants enter tutorials in the contest.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged as well, of course.

3. If you are interested in learning more about OpenIGTLink and
potentially using it, please join the tcon on Thursday May 27 at 3pm
ET.  Junichi Tokuda will be leading that discussion, with participation
from other key users/stakeholders.

Call Details: 800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873) Participant code: 6815251#

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.
Executive Director