[Na-mic-project-week] Project Week Pages; Teleconference TODAY (Thursday, June 3)

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 3 14:15:25 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

If you are planning to come to project week, could you make sure that
your project title is on the this page before 3pm ET today?

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2010_Summer_Project_Week#Projects

We will be reviewing all projects in the tcon today to ensure that there
is adequate coverage for each one.  If you are unsure of what you need,
or who will provide you with help, please join in the call today.

TCON DETAILS: 800-728-9607 (or 913-904-9873) Participant code: 6815251#

Please also note that all projects will need to have completed wiki
pages BEFORE June 10, 3pm ET.  If you don't know what this means, please
join the tcon at the above number today.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.
-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.