[Na-mic-project-week] Project Week: please create project pages

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 9 21:15:55 EST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you very much for the rapid response to my call for registration.
We are at 50 registrations, which is exactly half of what we expect the
final count to be, and exactly on target for one month before the
meeting!  For the remaining 50, please sign up as soon as you can.

If you have signed up to lead a project during project week, could you
please create a page for BEFORE THURSDAY DECEMBER 16 3pm ET it and link
it to your entry below:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2011_Winter_Project_Week

Please use this wiki template to create your page:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Project_Week/Template

For those of you who are planning to attend project week but are
receiving this email because you are on namic-all at na-mic.org only,
please let me know and we will add you to the project-week specific
lists (na-mic-project-week or igt-project-week).  I will send future
emails about this upcoming meeting only to those two mailing lists and
spare namic-all.

Thanks!
-Tina

--