[Na-mic-project-week] a part-time na-mic job available...

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 17 21:50:17 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for someone to help me (very) part-time with NA-MIC wiki
business over the next 3 months.  Mostly I need to get the wiki and
website in order for the annual progress report, project week, and the
competitive renewal.  I'm fairly flexible about when you do the work,
and your time zone doesn't matter at all.  The budget is 5K for about
100 hours of work spread out over the 3 months.  You need to be (a)
eligible to get paid in the US (b) be part of NA-MIC (c) know your way
around the NA-MIC wiki already.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

-Tina

--
Tina Kapur, Ph.D.