[Na-mic-project-week] code samples from Joe stam

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 18 14:16:21 EDT 2009

Hi Tina,

Thanks for sending the files.

They have now been committed to the directory:

http://svn.na-mic.org/NAMICSandBox/trunk/CUDA-ITK/Examples/

Only the source files have been committed.

The DLLs, Lib, vcproj and example BMP images
were excluded.

The project files can now be generated with
CMake through the standard configuration
process.

    Thanks

         Luis