[Na-mic-project-week] 2 items of business

Donna Kaufman dkauf at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 12 15:02:08 EDT 2008

Hello, everyone:

Could you please reply to me on the following:

1-     The caterer has worked out a nice menu again this year with options
for several diets, including vegetarian.  If any of you have any special
diets (not food preferences!) such as vegan, or specific food allergies,
please let me know.

2-     Please note that the deadline for payment for the workshop is
tomorrow, Fri June 13.  If you have not yet sent in your check, or are not
sure if I have received it, please contact me.  If you have signed up on the
wiki but have decided not to attend, please let me know immediately.  We are
over capacity and now have a waiting list that can be filled from
cancellations.

Thank you,

Donna

************************