[Na-mic-project-week] missing a few project presenters...

Tina Kapur tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 14 15:53:16 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Happy Valentines day!

Thanks to all those who have updated their NA-MIC Winter Project Week
pages, and joined our teleconferences to report on their work.

We are still missing a few updates and tcon presentations, and would
like to hear from you next Thursday, Feb 21 at 3pm ET.  Could all the
project owners who have not updated/presented so far please confirm
that you can make this call?  Thanks, and looking forward to hearing
about your work.

TCON Info:
1-866-708-5368
681 525#