[Na-mic-project-week] NA-MIC Winter Project Week Planning Teleconference TODAY: Thursday, December 6th at 3pm ET

tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu tkapur at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 6 12:12:16 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

If you are planning to join the NA-MIC Winter Project Week in Salt Lake
City, please call into our NA-MIC Engineering teleconference today,
Thursday, December 6th at 3pm ET.  At that time we will review the logistics
of this event for those who are new to it, and then spend most of the hour
discussing individual projects that you are interested in pursuing, and
making sure that adequate NA-MIC support is allocated to help you.

Teleconference Details:

866-708-5368

210-406-8443 (International)

Access code: 681525

If you are a veteran of these events, please add a title (nothing else
needed at this stage) for your project on the following page:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2008_Winter_Project_Week#Projects

If you know someone who would like to be informed of this event but is not
yet on the mailing list, please ask them to subscribe using the following
url: http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/na-mic-project-week

-Tina

--

Tina Kapur, Ph.D.