[Midas] Documentation and Examples for Customizing Look of Midas

Brian E Chapman Brian.Chapman at utah.edu
Fri Nov 21 12:29:43 EST 2014

Patrick,

Thanks for the pointer. One silly question, where does the plugin go? On the wiki page (http://www.kitware.com/midaswiki/index.php/Plugins), it says to put it in the plugins directory, the Cake book says to put it in the Plugins directory, but Midas3 doesn’t seem to have any top-level directories of such names.

Brian