[Midas] midas rest api

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Apr 29 17:36:56 EDT 2014

Hi Daniele,

Few comments:

1)  qMidasAPI has been discontinued in favor or qRestAPI project. See
https://github.com/commontk/qRestAPI

2) Midas team will confirm but MIDASClient project development has been
discontinued. If you are writing a Qt based application, directly calling
the midas API using qRestAPI should work well.

Hth
Jc

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Daniele <dannox at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
> I try to interface a simple app to midas 3.2.8, testing login and stuff
> like that.
> With GET all seems to be ok, but when I send a POST or PUT for example to
> upload a file, it returns error.
> Can you provide me a sample code of an upload that is working with midas
> 3.2.8 ?
> On github I found this sample that is quite interesting, but returns me
> error as well, and probably is outdated:
> https://github.com/cpatrick/MidasClient
>
> for my initial test I use this commontk code from github as well
> https://github.com/Slicer/qMidasAPI
>
> best regards,
> daniele

+1 919 869 8849