[Midas] Fwd: How to build ParaViewWeb with Slicer

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Oct 21 16:49:53 EDT 2013

Hi Ferdinando,

If you want to achieve that on your end, you will definitely need to build
ParaView or VTK with the Python wrapping in order to enable the Web support.
But after that, depending on your setup, you may need to setup an Apache
front-end to deal with the Websocket forwarding and some virtual host to
allow both your tomcat and our Session manager to respond within the same
domain.

Seb