[Midas] in-progress bar

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Thu Sep 6 14:51:14 EDT 2012

We have a png that indicates indeterminate progress, you can display it as
an image in your view.  The image is core/public/images/icons/loading.gif.

If you have a real measurement of your progress, instead of an
indeterminate loading icon, you can choose to use the progress framework in
Midas, but it requires more work.  The advantage is that you can show a
real progress bar indicating the completion percentage of your task.
 Documentation for that is here:
http://www.kitware.com/midaswiki/index.php/Documentation/Latest/Developer/Core/Views

Thanks,

Zach