[Midas] how to disable module

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Tue Jun 19 17:21:55 EDT 2012

Mona,

Thanks for the bug report :). That module certainly shouldn't break
the Midas instance you're working with. To diable it remove the file
in core/configs called helloworld.local.ini and remove the
helloworld="1" line from the [module] section of your
application.local.ini file in core/configs.

That should fix the problem.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
Technical Leader