[Midas] No "Upload File" Option under Item Menu

Patrick Reynolds patrick.reynolds at kitware.com
Fri Sep 2 08:47:53 EDT 2011

Brian,

First of all, thanks for giving Midas a try!

The upload is done using the "Upload Files" button on the item page.
I've attached a screenshot that points this out.

The large-file uploader depends on Java, so you should refer to your
OS documentation on installing a recent JRE and browser plugin.

I hope that helps and thank you for pointing out the error in our documenation.

Thanks,
Patrick Reynolds
R & D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.