[Midas] MIDAS DICOM and Desktop questions

Krueger (Chad D.) krueger at neurosurgery.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:54:11 EST 2011

I currently have a test system running on Ubuntu and had a question on the DICOM plugin.  We have a TCD machine, and it can push its datasets to a DICOM server.  Will this plugin allow us to push the data to the MIDAS database?

Does MIDAS have a DICOM viewer at all, or are the thumbnails next to the uploaded images the only screenshot we get of them?

Also related, I've been playing around with getting the MIDAS Desktop 1.3 working.  I can connect to the server, download datasets from the server, however I cannot upload data to the server with it.  In the log, every file says "Failed to push bitstream.  Parameter filename is not defined."  I am able to upload via the website fine.

Thanks,
Chad

Chad Krueger
Information Systems Manager