[Kwiver-announce] Best practices for passing inherited types through Sprokit Pipeline

Matt Phillips matt.phillips at kitware.com
Wed Nov 15 12:56:20 EST 2017

Is the issue here just slicing when derived class objects are passed to
Keyframe selector?  I'm not familiar off the top of my head with how
sprokit does serialization/deserialization but might making that
'slice-proof' be the answer?  By e.g. storing type information and using
factory methods at construction.

Matt