[Kwiver-announce] MAP-Tk v0.5.1 released

Matthew Leotta matt.leotta at kitware.com
Wed Jul 8 15:00:18 EDT 2015

MAP-Tk v0.5.1 has been released.  This release is mostly bug fixes over the last stable release (v0.5.0), but also adds Travis CI support for continuous integration testing.  The full release notes can be found here:

https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/releases/tag/v0.5.1 <https://github.com/Kitware/maptk/releases/tag/v0.5.1>

We will be releasing much bigger changes in a few days with MAP-Tk v0.6.0.  The v0.6.0 release is a big restructuring that adds Eigen as a required dependency and adds true dynamic plugin support.  It was originally intended to be v1.0.0, but we have a lot more big changes in store in the near future and aren’t ready to call the MAP-Tk API “stable” just yet.  Stay tuned for more details coming soon.