[Kiwiviewer] Android version

Sebastien HO sho at traceparts.com
Wed Feb 26 10:15:00 EST 2014

Hi team,

I have tested kiwi viewer on Android and got issue while wanted to load a
big assembly with more than 65 000 vertices. I saw that this issue was
solved on iOS, is it also planned on Android?

I wanted to check if on main GIT repository this issue was solved, when I
have compiled and loaded the apk on my Samsung tab 2, I don’t get the same
application than on Android market. For instance “load from URL” feature is
missing, it returns an message stating that the feature is not implemented.
How can I get an updated android version?

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Sébastien

---