[Kiwiviewer] Interaction in SPN-PNL Brain Atlas dataset

butsonc butsonc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:06:12 EST 2013

I noticed two very useful features in the SPN-PNL Brain Atlas dataset: the cutting plane and the ability to turn individual surface visibility on and off by tapping. It would be great to get these features into our models.

Then I read http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VES/KiwiViewer_Scene_File and noted the following line: "The exception is the SPL-PNL Brain Atlas.zip, this dataset does not use a kiwi scene file, it is handled with a custom behavior by the KiwiViewer app." Is this behavior available to other models? If so, how do we enable it?

Thanks,
Chris