[Kiwiviewer] importing data on android

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Fri Mar 15 11:05:48 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Dr. Olaf Ippisch <
olaf.ippisch at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:

> Dear Kiwiviewer Developers,
>
> I just stumbled over kiwiviewer in the play store and as a regular
> Paraview user just wanted to give it a try. Looks like a great app that
> you have produced. In the announcement there is a dropbox support
> mentioned, which is a great thing. However, if I open dropbox with
> a .vtr file kiwiviewer is not offered as a target. As this works with
> .vtu files it seams like .vtr files are not supported. Is there any hope
> that they will be in future versions?

On the app, I will let Pat say more on that but from the kiwi library point
of view it will be a matter of handling the .vtr dataset in the kiwi data
loader
and therefore I would say it should be straightforward to support it. We
should be able to make a new minor release out sometime in near future.

Thanks.