[Kiwiviewer] write volume data with 3D surface

João Domingos joao.sousa.domingos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 20:31:05 EDT 2012

Pat,

I have 2 arrays in the vtkPolyData:

  Number Of Arrays: 2
  Array 0 name = ImageScalars
  Array 1 name = Normals

Deleting both does not change that.. It is still red. (I have not tried in
Paraview)

Regarding scene description files, i Meant, is there a way to make the
.kiwi visible in the Open Data (builtin example scenes) menu? I guess, with
your answer you meant no. Well, something for you guys to take into
consideration for the next version.

Many thanks,
Joao