[Kiwiviewer] display a multidomain surface model

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 2 09:54:00 EST 2012

Thank you for your answer. Please see below.

> I will let Pat answer in detail but did you read about .kiwi
> here http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VES/KiwiViewer_Scene_File? If you have put
> together different meshes like this, it should have worked.
>
> Also do you see more than one part or it is always one? What about the mesh
> size ( number of points ? )

As I wrote originally, I am able to achieve my goal using a scene
file, The problem is that I have several files this way which is very
troublesome and error prone to send to a non-techie customer who just
expect to do one click... So I am looking for a way to have one "flat"
file that I can send around, Size of the models is also not an issue,
these are highly decimated grids,

Or maybe all could be zipped into one archive containing the scene and
the grids?

Dominik