[ITK-users] Shape function not present

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:45:57 EDT 2016

Hello, sorry for my last post, that was an older note I already solved(forgot
an ->Update()), I therefore deleted it.
However, where I can't progress, is the following: my code tells me that the
"shape function is not present", and therefore the code is aborted.
I however read my meanshape, modes etc, and a PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction
is also initialized. What exactely am I doing wrong here? The error looks
kind of werid...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
  what():
/usr/local/include/ITK-4.9/itkShapePriorSegmentationLevelSetImageFilter.hxx:114:
itk::ERROR: GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter(0x285f970):
ShapeFunction is not present
Aborted (core dumped)
Everything that is needed should be there already...
How can there be an error?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ot8gn0i38mh83ql/GeodesicActiveContourShapePriorLevelSetImageFilter.cxx?dl=0