[Insight-users] itkvtkglue Error2 lvtkpythoncore lvtkpythonCore not found

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Mar 1 13:29:21 EST 2013

Hi Jp,

What version of VTK are you using?  I do not think we have the Python
wrapping of VTKGlue tested well at this point, and it may be failing
(especially with VTK6).

Please use the VTKGlue wrapping found in the Modules/ tree.  There is
still some old VTK bridge wrapping code in the Wrapping/ directory
that needs to be cleaned up.

Thanks,
Matt