[Insight-users] RGB Image multiplication

Sahan Ranasinghe sahancr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 23:46:14 EDT 2013

Thank you.

Actually  itk::ImageFileReader works well for RGB image. I used it
successfully in earlier part of my research. I think the problem is in the
 itk::MultiplyImageFilter. RGB image has 3 planes and binary image has only
single plane. Then  itk::MultiplyImageFilter works for single plane. If we
can separate 3 planes of RGB image and multiply that 3 planes with binary
image separately and then make RGB image again is the one method. But I
couldn't find any library or header file for plane separation and combine.
Could you please let me know if you find out anything about this problem.
Thanks.

Sahan