[Insight-users] I want to the classes of ITK , could you please give me some advice

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Thu Aug 15 09:40:12 EDT 2013

John
Thanks , but the book doesn't help . For example , I have some problem about a function in "itkSmartPointer.h" , i don't know what is the effect of the function Register() .
Now , I am reading the base class , I want to know everything about the function . Sorry , my English is poor , please help me .
zhq