[Insight-users] Templates created in compilation with different dimensions

Ricardo A Corredor ra.corredor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:14:19 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your answer. However, as I understood, this concept checking will
give just more information about the problem, but the compilation error
remains, isn't it? Actually I've tried adding the SameDimension check in
itkShiftScaleImageFilter.h but stills have errors and it  shows almost the
same thing than before. Am I doing the correct thing? or I shouldn't have
this compilation error about Dimensions ?

Thanks again.

Ricardo
RaC