[Insight-users] Is there way to view the source code of Itk image processing algorithms?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:24:34 EDT 2012

n Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM, flydps <flydps at 163.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> I want to view the source code of Itk algorithms, but firstly I find that
> there are only header file in format ".h" could be find. Is there source
> code of Itk algorithms can be viewed such as files in format ".cxx".
>
> Thanks!

> flydps

Almost all of ITK is implemented as class templates. Wherever you find
a .h file, you should find a corresponding .hxx file that contains the
implementation. For example:

doriad at david-lab:~/src/ITK$ find . -name itkImageRegionIterator.h
./Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageRegionIterator.h

doriad at david-lab:~/src/ITK$ find . -name itkImageRegionIterator.hxx
./Modules/Core/Common/include/itkImageRegionIterator.hxx

David