[Insight-users] bioformats

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Oct 8 14:04:39 EDT 2012

Hi Cagatay,

I am very sorry for the long delay in reply. Although I am subscribed to
the ITK users list, I do not read it carefully due to the heavy traffic,
and so missed your message until now.

> Are there any up-to-date pointers on how to compile
> and configure bioformats for ITK ?

The most up-to-date instructions for BF-ITK are available here:
   http://loci.wisc.edu/bio-formats/itk

Please let us know of any problems. Please use the ome-users mailing list (
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/ome-users/), which
is the best place for Bio-Formats support questions.

Regards,
Curtis