[Insight-users] HoughTransfrom to 2D circles

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:17:14 EST 2012

I'm not sure it was ever there. It is listed in the wish list, hoping
that someone would write an example.
There is an example in the ITK source tree:
Examples/Segmentation/HoughTransform2DCirclesImageFilter.cxx

It is discussed in the ITK Software Guide:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/itk/ItkSoftwareGuide-2.4.0.pdf?download