[Insight-users] Configure ITK with MSYS Makefiles

Massi Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Thu May 10 14:39:38 EDT 2012

Hi!
I configured the latest version of ITK with cmake selecting "MSYS Makefiles"
generator. After installing the msys-1.0-10, the MSYS shell generated me a
bin, include and lib folders. I want to know if it's possible to integrate
them in any integrated development environment just by adding ITK libraries
and its header files?

Thank you for your help!

Massi