[Insight-users] question about grayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilter

Marzieh Berenjkoub m.berenjkoub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 03:43:08 EDT 2012

Dear Luis
Hi
I want to ask a question about grayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilter,
I have a 3d CT image and I want to apply spherical kernel on image
region having intensity of lower than -224HU,
I want to ask the only way that I do it is to split the image into regions
and get average intensity of that region and then apply closing filter or
there is another smart method in ITK that I can do it?
please help me.
thanks alot
Best